Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Healing period

It's been 2 months plus since my last posting. Am going thru a healing period from my broken last relationship... Back to being by myself and my usual life by renting a room and being out there with friends and doing things that I love doing.

Won't be saying much on this post as I'm gonna get ready to go out for lunch. Not forgetting fishing session after that. Picking up my old hobby and damn it feels gd to be fishing again! Gonna make it a regular past time again... Lot more things to do in life... I'm down and out but I'm still alive. Just a matter of time the tide will turn around. I must not give up on my life. Life is such, once u give up on yourself that's it. Never say die till u hv the courage to give up on your life. Hang on... Gambate!

1 comment: