Thursday, November 11, 2010

November Babies

It's Nov again, time flies... Celebrated his and Jas's Birthday this month. Let's start with his birthday celebration as his birthday is on the 9th Nov, one day before Jas. Had two birthday dinner with two different group of friends for his birthday. First dinner was at Two Days One night, a Korean restaurant at Tanjong Pagar. Celebrated together with Sammie which is born on the same day.

Charmaine called and check with me his waist line and that set me thinking and wondering what they are getting for him Then right before we were about to leave the house it hits me that it could be a board short as he didn't used to have one till recently I got two for him when we went to Perhentian Island. So I told him, "I say they could be getting you a board shorts!" Then he asked me, "should I just wear one there so they would be surprise that I actually have board shorts already?" Lol... At the dinner, true enough it was a board shorts that they got for him and another two present. After that we went to party world for some healthy Karaoke with no alcohol.

The other dinner was with another group of friends at UE Square a Jap restaurant, we had buffet there. Afterwhich we head to Crew Room shoot some pool and head back home. You guys must be thinking, no celebration between you two? Wanted to arrange for dinner to surprise him actually end up it's Jas birthday as well and I'm going to meet up with her so dinner plan was cancelled. At the same time I was planning to go get his present as well. As we are together almost 24/7 I have no chance to plan any surprise or go buy present for him, that will be a good chance to do so, also I haven't seen the gals for a long time and was looking forward to catch up with them.

Went to Paragon to meet up with Jas and Shino on his actual birthday which ia 9th Nov, the eve of Jas birthday. Feel bad about leaving him at home alone so called up his friend that haven't meet up with him on his birthday to get him out of the house and keep him company. Lucky thing I called cause that pretty good friend of his actually forgotten his birthday. Then I proceed on to Paragon to meet the gals. Thought I was late as we are suppose to meet up at 6pm and I was in the cab at almost 6pm. End up, guess what? I was the first to arrive. Next comes the birthday gal then shino. We had a great time catching up over dinner. Had fun taking photos as well. Brought her two perfume from Body Shop and sneak it into her bag while she went to buy drinks for us. Glad she like it. :)

The next mission was to go buy his present. Wanted to get him a belt and a pair of new shoe as he only have one pair of casual shoe. Walk all over the place, just couldn't find a nice belt. It's either too thin or thick, too simple or too fanciful. So eventually I give up on the belt and decide to replace it with some tees. Brought him a pair of Puma shoe and some tee shirts. As it was pretty late most shops are close and Shino left earlier, me and Jas was running around Wisma and Taka like a mad dog searching for wrapping paper to wrap his presents

We were so lucky, as Watson at Taka closes at 10pm and they happen to have some wrapper but no tape. So I asked the cashier if it's ok we borrow some from them and use the counter to wrap the presents. She was kind enough to do me this favour. So we promptly wrap up all the presents and as it's late Jas got to head home so I started planning my surprise for his birthday. Message him to check where he is before I head home to plant my surprises for him and head down to meet them.

Took a cab home, got the cab driver to wait for me downstairs, ran up to plant all the present in different places to surprise him. I left the first present beside the shoe rack which is pretty obvious as it's the first thing you see the moment you come into the house. I planted the rest of the present all over the house, one on the side table at the balcony, one in his undies drawer, one underneath his pillow, one on the dresser and the last one in the toilet.

Meet him and his friend for some drinks and head home waiting to see his reaction when he sees his present. Guess what? Instead of surprising him, he surprise me instead by opening the door and walk right past his present without even noticing it. Then he went straight to the toilet and saw the last present instead. Thinking that was his only present he thank me and ask me to go to bed. I pretend to sit in the living room hoping he will notice his present beside the shoe rack and he only notice it when he came out of the room for the second to ask me to go to bed. He was a little tipsy and tired that's why he missed all the surprises.

So now he got two of the surprise and four more to go. Next thing, he went straight to bed and never noticed there was a present underneath his pillow even though he change his pillow till like 10 mins later. Faint!! That was all he discovered before he knock out and wake up to find the other three surprises the next day. And he actually miss out the one at the balcony side table when he walk right to it and look at the chair instead of the table and walk away thinking there's nothing there. Lol...

As the size of the shoe was wrong and that was the biggest size and we had to go back to change for another design and had lunch at Paragon the next day. What an eventful birthday surprises for the November babies. Last but not least, Happy Birthday my dearest baby and good pal Jas!!

No comments: