Saturday, October 31, 2009

Part 5

I'm writing part 5 of my biography on my bed with a headache and feeling very very hungry cause I haven't had anything the whole day. Couldn't really concentrate but I know many are looking forward to reading part 5. Anyway, let's carry on with the part on my step mother. As I was saying they got married as she was pregnant and she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. My little brother is such a cute baby. Life just went on till my step brother was about 3yrs old my dad starts to fool around again.


At that point of time I remembered that dad was working at a chinese restaurant in Bukit Merah SAF Club. He is a self trained musician playing the electrical organ in the restaurant. There was this lady that runs the chinese restaurant. From what I know, she is the mistress of the owner of the restaurant. Somehow or rather something fishy seems to be going on between them. My step mother got suspicious and had a big fight with my dad afterwhich she left my house and went home with my step brother. Not long after, there were some gangster that came knocking on my door and give my dad some sort of a warning which I think got to be associated with that mistress affair thingy.


Dad got pretty upset that my step mother left home with my little brother as he loves him a lot. One night, dad came home, face all blushed, crying and sounded drunk. One thing about my dad is that he doesn't drink. Should I say he can't drink for nuts, one sip of beer could make him look like he just down a bottle of Martell. And he doesn't smoke as well, he only womanizes and gambles. Oh ya, and so he came home knocking on the door, walked in sat on a chair and start weeping. He say he miss my little brother and he's sad that she took him home. Next thing, he turn to me and say "bring me to the 10th flr, I wanna jump down!" At that point of time, in my mind, I'm thinking to myself "this is such a joke" I was sad and amused at the same time. If he really wanna die, he could have went upstairs by himself and jumped. What makes him thinks that I will bring him upstairs to commit suicide right before my eyes? So drama mama, right? Lol...

To Be Continue...