Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Marlboro in the Market

Marlboro Ice Blast. Interesting... Ice minty when u smoke it but if u want it really cold squeeze the ice ball in the filter and blast it with a click sound. Wala! U get really cold menthols sweet tasting aroma. Interesting huh?

Comments from friends in FB:

Jeffrey Lim- Oh... I din know about the squeezie thingy..

Alycia Goh- Jeffrey- at first when I try I smoke without squeezing. Then after that I squeezed it or should I say I thought I did. but when I let my friend try, she squeeze it really hard and we both heard a click sound that's when the small little ice ball really blast. That's the right way to squeeze it. Lol...

Jeffrey Lim- Yuan lai ru ci... Too bad there's no instruction manual to this new thingy...

Alycia Goh- Jeff- there is, right behind on the bottom. I like the packaging very much. Looks damn cool lor... Black and blue... The black part looks very carbon fiber style... Lol...

Jeffrey Lim- Yea, that one I really agree... I actually quit smoking for 1 week ler, then I saw the new thing and itchy itchy smoke again. =P

Jeffrey Lim- Ooo... I just tried it... It is amazing!! Tastes like bubble gum. and it lasts rather long. But dun smoke too deep into the butt. =)

Alycia Goh- Jeffrey- I perfer it without blasting the ice ball. But I always blast at the last few puff for the refreshing taste... Lol...

Jeffrey Lim- I see... I like both. Looks like this is my new favourite cig. =)

Melissa Cherish Chu- hey i tried very hard to squeeze it but still no "click" sound, just bought so far smoked 3 liao, tried to squeeze all 3 but like no diff lor, n i did try quite hard T_T

Melissa Cherish Chu- machiam like squeeze any harder the whole filter will drop off lor =(

Jeffrey Lim- You have to do it REALLY hard... dun worry about crushing it. =)

Melissa Cherish Chu- wah piangz, REALLY hard, later let me try again, hmm

Simon Ng- squeeze the ball hard so it can give a refreshing taste...hmmm...first time heard this kind of interesting new cig...

Melissa Cherish Chu- tried again just now, still cant, lousy me, lolxx

Jeffrey Lim- Oooo... buy a hammer!! =P

Stone Lam- must try since I am a (M)an (A)lways (R)emember (L)ady (B)ecause (O)f (R)omance (O)nly supporter.

Ah Wee- i jus tried the new stuff... ok, not bad... but it's 20 cents more

Melissa Cherish Chu- yeah finally got it!!!!!

Jeffrey Lim- Weee... how u like it?

Melissa Cherish Chu- tasted like colgate lor

Ah Wee- bought a pack n pass arnd a few sticks with frnds... overall say is quite amaze on how the ball booster works. For me i find it 8.5/10 cos i smoke red, occasionally will puff a mentos... i notice they use the word discharge than a feel of turbo mentos.. "Discharge sounds like vd leh' hehehehe. suck vd? hehehe

Alycia Goh- Wee- Lol... Interesting right? I perfer it without blasting the ball but will always do it at the last few puff...


Alycia Goh- Melissa- Some say like menthols sweet, some say like bubble gums... Lol...


* Was wondering why they didn't come out with a none menthol cig and put this ice ball blast thingy in there so that we hv the option of menthol and none menthol. That's a brilliant idea isn't it? But come to think of it, they are really smart cause if they do that then people will only buy one pack to share instead of 2 different packs if there's none menthol and menthol social smokers around. That will bring down their sales.

 Am  not trying to encourage smoking, But as a smoker myself discovering this new interesting cig, just wanna share with all fellow smokers... Quite a interesting conversation we've got on this Marlboro Ice Blast ciggies huh? Lol.... I think Marlboro should pay me for advertising for them... Heehee...