Saturday, November 21, 2009

Part 6

*Sorry for such a long delay from my biography part 5 to 6 as I was quite busy with setting up the new Onyx branch at Boat Quay.


Let's carry on with the real life story of my drama dad and his relationship with my step mother. Eventually they could not mend the marriage and decided to get a divorce. My dad was pretty upset but I highly doubt it's because of losing my step mother, it's more likely of losing his son. They compromise on the term that my dad is allow to bring him home once or twice a week to spend some time with us. While they were separated and getting thru the divorce procedure, me and my dad would bring my little brother out for some fun moment. He was such a cute and smart little boy then, only 3yrs old. That's the best moment of a child.


At times when he's naughty my dad would scold him and he would stand on the chair beside me, hug me around my neck, stare at my dad and scold him back saying he would call the police. Lol... So cute isn't he? I clearly remembered another incident when he was bathing in those small tub and wouldn't get out of the water. My dad got so piss and started shouting at him. He folded his arm, frown at my dad and told him off saying "pa pa! u cannot scold me huh!" He was so cute my dad couldn't bear to be angry with him. He's the only one in the whole world that can whack and scold my dad and will not get it.


Life goes on with this routine, my little brother will get to spend some time with us each week till some thing happened. One night as usual after spending a day with us, my dad brought him home. The moment he reaches the void deck of my step mother's place, he saw her coming back on a bike with another man. Jealousy gets to him, I guess. He was so pissed that he brought my step brother back home again and doesn't want to send him back to her. The next morning my step mother came up to my place with the police. They went to the station had an argument and my dad decided not to see him anymore. That is the last I've seen of my little step brother. He is born in 1989 and he is 20 now, all grown up. Dad heard his news thru some common friends and know that he is a smart boy, goes to good school and study real hard. Well, that's such a comfort to hear. It's a good thing he didn't follow my dad, if he did things will be very different.


His life would probably not be so good. He might even go through the shit that I went through. My dad is very temperamental, bad tempered and violent. A man over flowed with pride and ego. I only moved home from all the different nannies and relatives house to stay with him when I'm about 7yrs old. Hell starts bit by bit, he's like a volcano that will erupt any moment. I have to be very careful with my words in case I say something that he doesn't like to hear, I'll get into trouble. I have to pray that nothing in the house spoils, if not I will get it. I have to make sure nobody complain anything about me to him, if not I can't imagine how I will suffer.


The moment something spoils at home, it's always me and it have to be me and no one else even when my step mother is still with us. I will sure be the one to get it. My dad doesn't whack me with cane. I'm like a stress releaser for him. He would vent everything on me. When he's out there working he's really nice to everyone and so no one really believe the kind of shit I get from him at home. He would always pull my hair and slam on the walls, kick me, throw things at me, use belt to whip me, chase me down the stairs and give me a kick from behind and start kicking me when I'm on the floor, cut my hair, put me out of the window to make me admit things that i never do and threaten to throw me down, pour water on me when im on bed and I do not dare to get up so slept thru the night all wet, point joss sticks on me face so near that i move a cm I'll be burned. I do not retaliate or answer him or argue or quarrel with him and yet I am getting all that. Can u even imagine what will become of me if I did? I guess I will be long dead! There's a lot more but I think it's time to stop for now before my mood is affected by thinking too much of the past.


*Part 6 should be the longest episode so far. As I might not be able to update so often, I will try to write a longer one each time. In order not to think about the past so much when I'm trying to refresh my memory and things start getting back to me, I would stop and carry on next time. Wouldn't want to upset myself with all these bad memories...

Happy Reading...


To Be Continue...