Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Believe it or not??

It's been a while since I celebrate my birthday. Hv not had a happy one for a long long time. Was thinking of having a small celebration and make myself happier to welcome the next brand new yr but dun seems like it's working. And also as business is bad lately at my workplace was hoping it will bring in a little sales. If not, with my situation now I wouldn't hv the mood to even celebrate. It's another pathetic yr for me. So pathetic I dun think anyone will believe it.

Struggling every month, can't even remember when's the last time I buy any new clothes and shoes for myself. Clothes I can skip but shoes many already spoiled but still I can't afford to buy. Every month I'm struggling with debts, rental, bills and daily allowance which is not even enough. Just finished my make up stuffs a month ago couldn't afford to even buy new ones. Dig out the old ones and manage to use them for a while but it's all finished again. It's my birthday today finally manage to go colour away all my white hair few days ago but couldn't afford to buy my neccessary make up, toiletries and some food to store at home to eat after that.

If someone will to ask me for my wish list. It will be, powder, masacara, blusher, eye brow and eye liner pencil, make up remover, shampoo, conditioner, shower foam, facial cleanser, maggi mee, dry food, hp(coz mine spoil few months back been using old phones I borrowed from friends) and shoes(which many is spoil but I'm force to wear them as I hv no money to buy new ones) That's how pathetic I am now. Many might think I shouldn't be sharing pathetic stuff like that in public but I find that it's nothing to be disgrace about. Everyone hv their down times, just that I hv more, lol...Anyway, I really hope after this birthday things will really change and turn the tide around for me. I've suffered enough. Didn't sleep much again, couldn't sleep well anyway. WIll try my best to be happy these 2 days. Hope all my friends will enjoy my birthday with me...

*P.S. Special thanks to Lawrence who will be baking a birthday cake for me. Really appreciate as no one has ever bake me a cake on my birthday. And he is a new friend which I just knew. Very sweet of him... Touched...

2 comments:

Calvin said...

Give you a belated birthday wish...Happy birthday to you as I just know you and read till here. I understand this kind of situation keep mentally and emotionly bothering you as I faced this before too. But I believe thing will work out if we wish to change or accept the change. 希望在明天。If know you earlier, may be i can make some contribution to your wishlist ^_^ but please dun doubt about my intention.

Alycia Goh said...

Thanks for the thoughts... very kind of u... I'm alright... Dun worry...