Friday, December 18, 2009

16th Dec 2009 My 34th Birthday & AG Biography Part 7

Just celebrated my 34th birthday. Another year flew past. This year wasn't good as well. Started the year quitting my previous job and ending my relationship of 2 & 1/2yrs within the first few months. Moved out of where we stayed together and renting a room by myself again. Was hibernating at home till May and decide that enough is enough, time to move on and get a life back. Started going out and met some old friends. Met Alan, offered me a job to assist him in running a pub at Tanjong Pagar under Octopus Group. To be honest, pay sucks but since I wasn't working I took up the job anyway. After I'm back to this trade, everyone starts coming to me with job offers from other pubs, shall not mention names but due to friendship I did not take up the other offers. As I wouldn't want to go from one place to another and bring away the businesses as it's for the sake of friendship that I'm there. Don't wanna spoil friendship that way and I'm very sick of night life anyway.

Had a nice buffet spread on the 15th Dec 2009, complimentary from Octopus Group. Many friends pop by and I had a great time. Will post up the photos on FB once I get them loaded up as I've got some problem loading them on my lappy. Wasn't very drunk on the 15th and headed to DF after work with with 2 gal friends. On the 16th, some old friends popped by too it's been a while since I've seen many of them. So nice to catch up once in  awhile like that. Head to DF again after work. This time round was a little drunk, couldn't recall things again. It's been a while since I celebrate my birthday. I had a great one this year, although the year wasn't that good but I hope from now on it'll be good. Bad year, been falling down and getting myself injure all over. Had a bad hit on my head and got 13 stitches on my left forehead thus making me change my hair parting to the left side to cover it. Very long scar, so I haven't had my hair tied up when I go out nowadays. Overall, my birthday celebration was a success this year. It's the end of the year now, a brand new year ahead for us. Let's make the best out of our life from now on...



AG Biography Part7 

There might be a little messy in sequence as I am trying very hard to recall things that happened before in my childhood. Memory is failing me lately, only things that leave impression in me I'm able to recall. I remembered that my dad took so long to tied my hair for me on my first day of primary school and from my primary school photos my socks was one side high the other side low, so funny. One incident I remembered was in primary 3, I was top 5 in class on the first half of the year and drop to 10++ at the end of the year. Guess what happen to my report book? U know the one that u got to use from primary one until u finish school? It went into a pail of water and was thrown downstairs, that's what happened. I got to call my uncle to come pick it up for me. He was the nicest uncle I ever had. He picked it up brought back home blow dry it and wrap it with plastic cover for me.

When I was in primary school, I'm always locked up at home when dad goes to work at night. Never had nice home cooked food, always eat out and have canned food or maggi mee. Life goes on without my step mother and brother. Living in fear everyday as dad is very tempermental and violent. I had my hair cut by him once in primary school when I had a pony tail and he chop it off leaving me with short boy's cut hair style. The second time my hair got cut by him was worse. I was staying with one of my uncle and one day a school mate of mine had a fight with her parents I offered her to come over and stay with me a few days. We lied to my uncle saying that her parents went overseas so she will be staying for a day or two. She didn't go school that day and I followed her. At night when we got home, her parents came over brought her home.

My dad came over and give me hell and threaten to cut off my hair so I couldn't leave the house or go to school, basically grounded me by cutting away my hair. My uncle and aunty helped to hold me down so my dad could cut my hair. I beg him not to and I say I'll jump down from there just don't cut my hair. My dad says, u can go jump after I cut your hair. So he took the scissor and chop off my locks right from the top of my head. This time round it's beyond repaired. I look terrible. I couldn't go to school and when I try going to school with a hat everyone laughs at me. A chinese teacher took pity on me and gave me money to get a wig but I look terrible with it and am worried people will pull it off so I decided to drop school.

That's when I came out to work, did many jobs. A week of factory work, shampoo gal, coffee house waitress etc. When I was 16 which is the legal official age to work I went into retail line. In between those years I took up private course twice and due to no financial support I've got to work and study at time same time which I eventually flank either one side. So I decide to just concentrate on working as I need the money. I started running away from home as I couldn't take the abusive treatment at home. I dun wanna live in fear anymore. So since 16yrs old I hv been running in and out of my house, brought to the police station twice by my dad. When I'm 20, I stayed out for good till now. Been renting rooms here and there, moving around every year or half a year all the way till now. Life have been tough on me, my life wasn't good.

To be continue...

*Will talk about my mum on part 8, stay tuned...

No comments: